Week 1/ Semana 1
Good afternoon guys :) !
Starting today we will be reaching out to each other through here. Please please be sure to check out this website as much as possible. All of your weekly assignments will posted here. I will also be posting what is new with the church and what has father decided on doing. I just wanted to say that I hope you guys are doing fine and are being safe. I know times are crazy right know, but with faith and god we will get through it.
If you guys have any questions or work that has to be turned in, please send it to Alicia, Edwin, or I.
If you haven't already, please do your homework it was to watch two videos and reflect upon them. I will give you guys an entire week to turn in your homework but on Sunday's I will be uploading your new homework. If you have any questions or concerns please let me know.
Please stay safe, I care for you guys a lot :) !
Starting today we will be reaching out to each other through here. Please please be sure to check out this website as much as possible. All of your weekly assignments will posted here. I will also be posting what is new with the church and what has father decided on doing. I just wanted to say that I hope you guys are doing fine and are being safe. I know times are crazy right know, but with faith and god we will get through it.
If you guys have any questions or work that has to be turned in, please send it to Alicia, Edwin, or I.
If you haven't already, please do your homework it was to watch two videos and reflect upon them. I will give you guys an entire week to turn in your homework but on Sunday's I will be uploading your new homework. If you have any questions or concerns please let me know.
Please stay safe, I care for you guys a lot :) !
Comments
Post a Comment